HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun May 09, 2010 2:35 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo

I alick I

EvilTACO941

R3N3GAD3

chevro1et

LEX HARDCORE

Dacheat

TheTerminator

lefort40

Cass277

Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Share | 

Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
I alick I

PostSubject: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:33 am

Special thanks to Evil xBLaDeZ for the awesome shop banner !

Updates:

Major update: updated collection, updated wanted list.

Our Xbox Live Gamertags:

Heartstrong07 (= as it is)
I alick I (= capital i space alick space capital i)

Our trading rules are simple, please read them:
  • No modded guns wanted here, if you see one please indicate it to us so we can remove it. Also, if there are constructed ones here, we can't tell, pointing them out to us is appreciated.
  • We dupe trade, so we all keep our stuff. We don't mass dupe everything, since this takes the fun out of trading.
  • We trade fair for items of the same lvl, value, etc, so please bear this in mind. If your offer is of lower quality, we will politely decline. We prefer to trade guns for guns, mods for mods, etc.
  • We do not sort through your pile of stuff or do we drop a pile of stuff for you to choose from: if you want something, you name it and state what you're offering in return including the complete name and stats. Offers without this will be ignored, sorry.
  • Don't send us friend request or invites: if we like what you offered, we’ll tell you so and we'll invite you to our game to trade. PM's, after we agree to the trade, help as reminders so we at least have your GT.

Our collection, will be updated regularly:

http://alick.jalbum.net/Borderlands/

Complete collection updated and some 500+ items have been removed. The items that have been removed have been moved to the folder "Offline dump" and now reside on offline mules, if anyone wants something from these please specify in advance so I can get them ready for the trades.

We will no longer be collecting the following items, please don't offer them:

• repeaters & machine pistols: gemini's by S&S, torments/rages by Vladof and S&S.
  • revolvers: equalizers flat damage, justices by Dahl, Jacobs, Tediore and Maliwan.
  • rifles: massacres, hvaocs and maulers by S&S.
  • shotguns: shotguns, deaths and brutes by S&S, Jacobs, Vladof, Maliwan and Tediore.
  • SMGs: stingers by Tediore and Maliwan.
  • snipers: wraths, thunders and gambles by S&S, Atlas and Jacobs.
  • rockets: none of them.

Basically this means we are only collecting the mayor stuff from Atlas, Torgue, Hyperion and Dahl, with a few exceptions.

Our wanted list, will be updated regularly:

Repeaters:
  • Invader repeater pistols, with x3 elemental effect.
  • Vengeance machine pistols, with flat damage or with elemental effect which are upgrades to ours, must have big clip and must have preferably 4.1x or 4.7x scope.
  • Violator repeater pistols, must have x3 elemental effect, must have preferably 4.1x or 4.7x scope.
  • Protector repeater pistols, must have x3 elemental effect, must have preferably 4.1x or 4.7x scope.
  • Torgue flat damage/elemental needlers, must be TK5 steel or nasty, must have 6.1fr and have 3.1x or 4.7x scope.
  • Atlas flat damage/elemental needlers, must be TK5 pearl or nasty, must have 6.6fr and have 3.1x or 4.7x scope.

Revolvers:
  • Pearl Aries, legit found of course, must be 6shot with 2.3fr and at least 3.7x zoom.
  • Equalizer revolvers with elemental effect, must be 6shots and have dmg of 400+, at least a 3.7x zoom and 1.9 fire rate.
  • Atlas flat damage/elemental pearl Justice revolvers, must be 6shots with 2.3fr, must have at least 3.7x scope.

Sniper rifles:
  • Penetrator sniper rifles with regular flat damage, must be desert with at least 900dmg and 1.5x or 2.4x scope or liquid with at least 4.9 fire rate and 1.5x or 2.4x scope, preferably with 10clip.
  • Penetrator sniper rifles with elemental effect, must have 1.5x or 2.4x scope, preferably with 10clip.
  • Invader sniper rifles with RED material (.W) and with x3 elemental effect, must have at least 2.4x zoom and must be upgrades to ours.
  • Wrath sniper rifles by DAHL or HYPERION only, must have x3/x4 elemental effect, must have at least 2.4x scope.

Smg’s:
  • Bitches smgs with RED material (.W) with regular flat damage, must have at least 3.9x scope.
  • Bitches smgs with RED material (.W) with x4 elemental effect, must have at least 3.9x scope.

Shotguns:
  • Hyperion Death / Brute shotguns which are upgrades to ours, preferably .G or .W, must have 2+ fire rate and must have preferably zoom.
  • Atlas flat damage pearl shotguns, 2 shots, must have either damage of 9x370+ or 1.5fr, must have scopes.
  • Atlas flat damage pearl shotguns, 13 shots, must have either damage of 9x230+ or 1.5fr, must have scopes.
  • Atlas elemental pearl shotguns, 2 shots, must have either damage of 9x250+, must have scopes.
  • Atlas elemental pearl shotguns, 13 shots, must have either damage of 9x150+, must have scopes.

Assault rifles:
  • Destroyer rifles with RED material (.W) with x3 elemental effect, prefrably with 18.0 fire rate, must have at least 200dmg, 18clip and preferably 2.1x scope or higher.
  • Dahl flat damage/elemental Cobra's, must have U urban camo, must be AR420 or AR520, and preferably 1.4x scope.
  • Dahl flat damage/elemental Ravens, must have U urban camo, must be AR680 or AR780, and preferably 1.4x scope.
  • Atlas flat damage/elemental pearl havocs, must be AR490 or AR590, must be upgrades to ours, preferably with 1.4x scope.
  • Atlas flat damage/elemental glorious havocs, must be AR490 or AR590, must be upgrades to ours, preferably with 1.4x scope.
  • Vladof flat damage/elemental pearl havocs, must be AR490 or AR590, must be upgrades to ours, preferably with 1.4x scope.

Be friendly, fair and reasonably; we always are and would prefer to trade with people who also are.

Good hunting and trading to all !!!

Last edited by I alick I on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:45 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:58 am

Good to see another of the 'BIG' shops coming here... look forward to future trading with you guys!
Back to top Go down
I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:25 am

chevro1et wrote:
Good to see another of the 'BIG' shops coming here... look forward to future trading with you guys!

Thanks, me too ... I guess we'll still not be talking bacause of that issue you/we have with you ... maybe you should move again Wink
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Alick, take a look at my updated trade thread. I have been collecting and hording Hyperion wraths and Lances again. Many other goodies in there as well. Let me know if anything interests you, as I Always have a wish list from your shop heheh.
Back to top Go down
EvilTACO941

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:08 pm

cool welcome to our peaceful and fun forums man hopefully itll be awesome lol
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Hey man nice trades today. I am thankful for the upgrades
Back to top Go down
http://nobsborderlands.lforum.biz/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cass277
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:45 pm

I have a couple Atlas Pearl Havoc ARs that you may like... check my trade thread.
Back to top Go down
greyfox82092

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:59 pm

Alick, great trade today!

BTW, I think I can upgrade your Incindiary Penetrator. I'll send you the stats tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
HeartStrong07

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:05 am

New Xbox up and running ... once Alick and I sync up, I will be trading Monday through Thursday between about 6:30 - 7:30 pm EST and playing between 7:30 - 9:00 pm EST.
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:19 am

hell yeah man, good to have you here-hopefully i can finally trade with you

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:41 am

Alick, just let me know which (really, how many) of the Havocs you are interested in so I can come up with some sort of wishlist from your prolific offerings. The Incindiary Invader repeater and Thunder sniper can be dealt as well, no prob.
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:43 am

I MUST HAVE THIS NOW!!!!!!

I know there are a few things you still wanted from my list.

Can we work something out?
Back to top Go down
I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:52 am

Jess Un Ojo wrote:

I MUST HAVE THIS NOW!!!!!!

I know there are a few things you still wanted from my list.

Can we work something out?

Hmm ... its still warm from picking it up ... Wink

Not just yet I think ... I'll keep my eyes open for something REALLY AWESOME in your shop ... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:06 am

just got this if your interested

Back to top Go down
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Alick, I should have a proposed list of weapons for our trade very soon... as we discussed after the previous mic issues we have, its best to pre-determine everything before we get online and discover that we can't communicate verbally.
Back to top Go down
A Can Of Win

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Did you see my post on your GBX Forum thread?
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Trade Proposal:

To Alick:
x2 corrosive pearl havoc
x2 explosive pearl havoc
x1 incendiary Invader repeater
2x Vitriolic Crux (one scoped, one scopeless)
900+ damage 6 shot Unforgiven revolver (your choice, bladed or not)
?? Steel Thunder sniper rifle ??

To chevro1et:
x2 shock pearl havoc
x2 shock Thanatos
x2 explosive 6shot Anaconda
x2 shock 2shot Anaconda
x1 corrosive Invader repeater (HRD5.G preferred, will accept BLR5 model)

Let me know how that balances out in your mind, sir. If its close, I will throw in the Steel Thunder for free. jocolor

EDIT: dammit, I forgot that I just picked up a beastly 2shot shock Anaconda from Jess and Cass last night... I will have to select a different weapon to replace it in my end of the trade. Sorry, Alick.
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:54 pm

^^ tried to edit above post but the edit won't stick.

I just picked up a 2shot shock anaconda from jess and cass, will have to select another weapon for my end of the proposed trade. Sorry, Alick, will try to get it done asap.
Back to top Go down
I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:44 pm

chevro1et wrote:
^^ tried to edit above post but the edit won't stick.

I just picked up a 2shot shock anaconda from jess and cass, will have to select another weapon for my end of the proposed trade. Sorry, Alick, will try to get it done asap.

No prob sir ! Trade looks good to me, good stuff for good stuff (HRD invader is OK).

And good thinking about the mic issue, imagine typing all that duri ng a trade ...

Last edited by I alick I on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:49 pm

A Can Of Win wrote:
Did you see my post on your GBX Forum thread?

[IMG]

I did. Thats ok, I like these even if they don't match our wanted list 100%. The explosive one isn't that great but ok (bad scope), the corrosive one is excellent actually.

Let me know what you're looking at; we have a frantic bastard (11.5fr) and 2 ZZ unforgivens that are on your wanted list, but feel free to look around and let me know.

Last edited by I alick I on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:40 am

greyfox82092 wrote:
Alick, great trade today!

BTW, I think I can upgrade your Incindiary Penetrator. I'll send you the stats tomorrow.

Oops missed this post affraid

Well we have this one: X2 fire penetrator

The only possible upgrade would be a 10clip and that would be awesome Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:39 am

Trade Proposal:

To Alick:
x2 corrosive pearl havoc
x2 explosive pearl havoc

To chevro1et:
x2 shock pearl havoc (AR340 w. 91.3 acc)
x2 shock Thanatos
x1 corrosive Invader repeater (HRD5.G)
AR590 Pearl Ogre

I substituted the AR590 Ogre for the 2shot shock Anaconda. I hope this is still acceptable, if not let me know and we can continue negotiations.

EDIT: Please clarify which Unforgiven you prefer (bladed or not, either is fine) and which Steel Thunder (PPZ370 w. 91.8 acc/ 3.4 rof/ 7clip OR PPZ40 w. 97.4 acc/ 2.4 rof/ 5clip) you may or may not be interested in. Thanks, Alick.
Back to top Go down
I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:06 am

chevro1et wrote:
Trade Proposal:

To Alick:
x2 corrosive pearl havoc
x2 explosive pearl havoc

To chevro1et:
x2 shock pearl havoc (AR340 w. 91.3 acc)
x2 shock Thanatos
x1 corrosive Invader repeater (HRD5.G)
AR590 Pearl Ogre

I substituted the AR590 Ogre for the 2shot shock Anaconda. I hope this is still acceptable, if not let me know and we can continue negotiations.

EDIT: Please clarify which Unforgiven you prefer (bladed or not, either is fine) and which Steel Thunder (PPZ370 w. 91.8 acc/ 3.4 rof/ 7clip OR PPZ40 w. 97.4 acc/ 2.4 rof/ 5clip) you may or may not be interested in. Thanks, Alick.

No !!!! Not the Ogre !!!!

Just kidding, we're good to go, for the rest:

- Unforgiven without blade, if I need a blade I'll use the Reaper Twisted Evil
- Steel thunder, no need since we have these beasts: Thunder and Thunder affraid

Always a pleasure Chev !!!
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:13 am

Great, any chance you are available to trade now or in the next 3 hours or so?
Back to top Go down
I alick I

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:17 am

chevro1et wrote:
Great, any chance you are available to trade now or in the next 3 hours or so?

At work now, I should be able to get on in like 3 - 3.5hrs tops. I'll give our trade priority; when I'm on, I'll shoot you a message/invate immediatly. Trade should take only 2min ... since we probably won't be able to talk again jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop   

Back to top Go down

Heartstrong07 & I alick I Cross-Continent Trade Shop
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next