HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO FORUM RULES!

Per a unanimous vote between moderators and administrators, there will be a new "Zero Tolerance Policy" on this forum for the following:
1)  Knowingly distributing/trading modded weapons and gear (CONSTRUCTS ARE CONSIDERED MODDED WEAPONS)
2)  Asking for or posting information regarding third-party software used to modify XBOX 360 save files
3)  Arguments with members regarding weapons in threads other than pre-designated weapons discussion threads, specifically a member's Trade Thread
POSTS AND THREADS PERTAINING TO THE GEARBOX FORUMS WILL EARN YOU A 3 DAY BAN, IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE FORUM RULES
More information regarding these new rules can be found in the forum rules thread
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun May 09, 2010 2:35 pm
The Finds of the Day
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Found by I alick I
Found by Jess Un Ojo
Latest topics
» Crack Windows 8 Pro V3
Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am by iphhela

» Dragon Naturallyspeaking 12 Italiano Download Gratis
Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am by iphhela

» Klyb_Alysa_As3d_Wa7dh
Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm by iphhela

» Official "Is my gun modded/Constructed?" Thread
Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am by ChrisPBaken

» Legit Players.
Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm by ChrisPBaken

» THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD YET!
Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm by ChrisPBaken

» ChrisPBaken's Gun Collection
Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am by ChrisPBaken

» anybody out there?
Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm by KazeMunashii

» !DEEP FATHOM MARKET!
Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm by KazeMunashii

Top posters
Jess Un Ojo

I alick I

EvilTACO941

R3N3GAD3

chevro1et

LEX HARDCORE

Dacheat

TheTerminator

lefort40

Cass277

Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is neumlean

Our users have posted a total of 5652 messages in 138 subjects

Share | 

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ExtremeDrunk

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Wed May 12, 2010 10:40 am

Jess Un Ojo wrote:
Still after Red Reaper and Red Stinger. Said you had upgrades to the ones on your current list.

I have from your wants

Legit

Not sure if this is the damage barrel.

x3

Maybe a few more. Would like to trade soon.

I like the bastard the Serpens is the Acc. barrel lol I have the invader with x3 fire and I like the savior since I don't really have any ha ha send Markis1 a message on live if u have any more to show keep them in mind when u talk to to markis bro sound? Good
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Wed May 12, 2010 10:54 am

Will do. Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
http://nobsborderlands.lforum.biz/360-f3/jess-un-ojo-and-cass277
ExtremeDrunk

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Wed May 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Jess Un Ojo wrote:
Will do. Thanks man.

no worries man
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Wed May 12, 2010 5:36 pm

ExtremeDrunk wrote:
chevro1et wrote:
This is a construct, and an illegitimate one at that:

Quote :
S&S PPZ570.3 Vicious Orion Sniper Rifle
Level Requirement: 61
DMG: 932 Acc: 97.8 FR: 2.4 Clip: 16
Shock x4
Highly effectiv vs shields
chance to electrocute enemies
A hunter lives among the stars
2.7x Weapon Zoom
+11 Magazine Size
$ 9999999

With a fire rate > 2.1, the 'Liquid' title will override any other prefix, including 'Vicious'.

I quite like your complete set of maxed-out elemental Bastards.

I'm not sure that's true but either way I know what I put up man and I'm in the process of taking down all the known constructs in the future I'd appreciate a message rather than a post thanx

Well, I happen to know that it is indeed true, and all the heavy hitter traders around here will back me up on it.

The Defiler was merely an example of the point I was trying to make, obviously it didn't have its intended effect. I wasn't trying to trade the Defiler for the Revolution, I was trying to impart upon you that resale value is most definitely not the be-all and end-all of 'real' value.

But, since its of no consequence, both my 6shot and 2shot Defilers are superior to what you have listed.

And, i guess the bottom line is this: are you or your partner going to select something that you would like from my shop in exchange for the x2 explosive Revolution or not?
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Wed May 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Ha ha ok then I looked at ur shop and I don't really see anything I want man so I'm gonna have to pass on the trade for now man I'm in the process of adding and removing weapons and alot of my new weapons aren't up yet I'm pretty sure I have the two defilers u have lol so it's all good. Take care man
Back to top Go down
chevro1et

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Wed May 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Heh, I find it very difficult to believe that nothing in my shop intersts you. Whatever, if you don't want to do business with me, that's you perogative. Good luck with your shop.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 2:55 am

I'm sorry u feel that way man I wasn't tryin to be a dick all I was saying is that nothing interest me for the revolution that's all if u look at my shop and see something else let me know that way it's an equal trade for the both of us stat wise and cost wise but if not goodluck with ur shop as well let me know if u get new weapons take it easy
Back to top Go down
Gun Jack

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 9:09 am

ExtremeDrunk wrote:
chevro1et wrote:

Quote :
Shock x4
2.7x Weapon Zoom
+11 Magazine Size
$ 9999999

With a fire rate > 2.1, the 'Liquid' title will override any other prefix, including 'Vicious'.

I'm not sure that's true but either way I know what I put up man and I'm in the process of taking down all the known constructs in the future I'd appreciate a message rather than a post thanx

Actually ExtremeDrunk, Chevrolet is correct. The Liquid Prefix Value by rank is 2.5, while the Vicious Prefix Value by rank is 2.2. These figures are found by a few bright gentlemen who have accessed the games Editor. The Vicious Orion can not spawn in game with a 2.1 or higher RoF. The correct prefix upon conclusion is "Liquid". Just some FYI.
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 9:33 am

Hey man tried to contact Markis1 last night. Couldnt get ahold of him. Anyway you could meet me tonight? Id like to also try and get my hands on that Explosive Revolution if your willing?
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 9:51 am

Jess Un Ojo wrote:
Hey man tried to contact Markis1 last night. Couldnt get ahold of him. Anyway you could meet me tonight? Id like to also try and get my hands on that Explosive Revolution if your willing?

alright man I'll be on tonight to check out ur Serpens fer sure Markis1 already had a shattering Bastard so cross that off the list I think the only way I'll trade that revolution is if someone has on just like with the other elements being maxxed out name and all but our previous trade is still on I'll be on tonight 1130 est if that's too late I would try markis again man
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 10:20 am

ExtremeDrunk wrote:
Jess Un Ojo wrote:

alright man I'll be on tonight to check out ur Serpens fer sure Markis1 already had a shattering Bastard so cross that off the list I think the only way I'll trade that revolution is if someone has on just like with the other elements being maxxed out name and all but our previous trade is still on I'll be on tonight 1130 est if that's too late I would try markis again man

Well i dont have one at that stats but i do have some perfect ARs myself if your interested ie.

Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 10:27 am

Gun Jack wrote:
ExtremeDrunk wrote:
chevro1et wrote:

Quote :
Shock x4
2.7x Weapon Zoom
+11 Magazine Size
$ 9999999

Actually ExtremeDrunk, Chevrolet is correct. The Liquid Prefix Value by rank is 2.5, while the Vicious Prefix Value by rank is 2.2. These figures are found by a few bright gentlemen who have accessed the games Editor. The Vicious Orion can not spawn in game with a 2.1 or higher RoF. The U suckcorrect prefix upon conclusion is "Liquid". Just some FYI.

alright well I wasn't sure so I can admit when I'm wrong either way the gun was removed cuz I found a beast legit one a liquid of course lol 913 damage
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 10:31 am

Jess Un Ojo wrote:
ExtremeDrunk wrote:
Jess Un Ojo wrote:

Well i dont have one at that stats but i do have some perfect ARs myself if your interested ie.

Those are nice man but I think I have ones similar to those sorry btw I'd still like check out ur burning savior and any other elements u have to get the set
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 10:52 am

Are you saved now?
Back to top Go down
Gun Jack

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 10:58 am

ExtremeDrunk wrote:
Gun Jack wrote:
ExtremeDrunk wrote:
chevro1et wrote:

Quote :
Shock x4
2.7x Weapon Zoom
+11 Magazine Size
$ 9999999

Actually ExtremeDrunk, Chevrolet is correct. The Liquid Prefix Value by rank is 2.5, while the Vicious Prefix Value by rank is 2.2. These figures are found by a few bright gentlemen who have accessed the games Editor. The Vicious Orion can not spawn in game with a 2.1 or higher RoF. The U suckcorrect prefix upon conclusion is "Liquid". Just some FYI.

alright well I wasn't sure so I can admit when I'm wrong either way the gun was removed cuz I found a beast legit one a liquid of course lol 913 damage

Why did you edit my post in your quotations to say "The U suckcorrect prefix upon conclusion is "Liquid""? Looks as if you might have been a little bitter about the subject and forgot to change it back before you posted. Oh well. As long as your not attempting to pass modded guns off as legit. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 11:05 am

Jess Un Ojo wrote:

Are you saved now?

ha ha did u find any of the 61 elemental saviors just don't wanna get constructs and yes I am saved now lmao
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 11:08 am

Nope the constructs are better than mine. All legit...2 legit 2 legit to quit...sorry
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 11:10 am

Gun Jack wrote:
ExtremeDrunk wrote:
Gun Jack wrote:
ExtremeDrunk wrote:
chevro1et wrote:

Quote :
Shock x4
2.7x Weapon Zoom
+11 Magazine Size
$ 9999999

Why did you edit my post in your quotations to say "The U suckcorrect prefix upon conclusion is "Liquid""? Looks as if you might have been a little bitter about the subject and forgot to change it back before you posted. Oh well. As long as your not attempting to pass modded guns off as legit. Have a good day.

what r u talking about how would I edit ur post that's exactly what u wrote man I'm not bitter at all I admitted to being mistaken about the Orion and removed it lol then I said that I found one close to that damage and it was a liquid. I'm not trying to pass modded or constructs off as legit as I said before I'm in the process of removing them
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 11:12 am

Jess Un Ojo wrote:
Nope the constructs are better than mine. All legit...2 legit 2 legit to quit...sorry

very nice I'll check them out tonight man the soonest I can get on is 1130 est hope that's not to late for you
Back to top Go down
Jess Un Ojo

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 11:20 am

I might still be up thats pretty late my time. Maybe you can talk it over with Markis1 or we can wait till the weekend.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDrunk

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 11:29 am

Yeah either way works for me man I'll talk to markis tonight and let u know
Back to top Go down
Gun Jack

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 11:48 am

LOL okay I'll make this simple and then I'm done correcting you for the day.

Here is what I replied so you would understand about your Vicious Orion.

Quote :
Actually ExtremeDrunk, Chevrolet is correct. The Liquid Prefix Value by rank is 2.5, while the Vicious Prefix Value by rank is 2.2. These figures are found by a few bright gentlemen who have accessed the games Editor. The Vicious Orion can not spawn in game with a 2.1 or higher RoF. The correct prefix upon conclusion is "Liquid". Just some FYI.

Here is the area from your quoted reply which consisted of my initial quote but you apparently accidentally changed some words.

Quote :

See a difference by chance? And I was not implying that you were trying to pass modded weapons as legit. I said "AS LONG AS YOUR NOT ATTEMPTING TO PASS MODDED WEAPONS AS LEGIT"...its a statement not an accusation. Big difference there too. I farm with quite a few people who say you and Markis have a good reputation. Hopefully this clarifies my post for you. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 11:52 am

take it easy fuckers-

were here so we dont have to deal with faggots fighting with us on GBX-both you hoes need to relax

extreme drunk....gunjack was passing you advice, you changed his quote-theres your wrong

gunjack...you made your point, theres no sense in keeping this shitty argument going

relax guys-seriously

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 11:53 am

Gun Jack wrote:
LOL okay I'll make this simple and then I'm done correcting you for the day.

Here is what I replied so you would understand about your Vicious Orion.

Quote :

Here is the area from your quoted reply which consisted of my initial quote but you apparently accidentally changed some words.

Quote :

See a difference by chance? And I was not implying that you were trying to pass modded weapons as legit. I said "AS LONG AS YOUR NOT ATTEMPTING TO PASS MODDED WEAPONS AS LEGIT"...its a statement not an accusation. Big difference there too. I farm with quite a few people who say you and Markis have a good reputation. Hopefully this clarifies my post for you. Have a good day.

wow I didn't change it but that's funny oh well have a good day as well
Back to top Go down
R3N3GAD3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   Thu May 13, 2010 11:54 am

If you make another post regarding this childish argument, you're done. I made this forum to get away from idiots arguing and fighitng and talking shit to eachother, so i will NOT tolerate it. If you have a problem with someone, PM a moderator if its THAT big of an issue-fighting with eachother on your own trade thread makes you look like a retard that wants to be back at GBX. If you dont like the rules here, by all means-leave

I asked the both of you to stop "nicely" now im telling you you have one more fuckin chance and then you're out of here

is that clear enough for you?

stop fighting like children

PostSubject: Re: B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)   

Back to top Go down

B. F. G. S.(WEAPON UPDATE FINISHED)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next